National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences Lahore has announced admission notice for year of 2020 in daily express newspaper Complete details of Admissions 2020 National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences at this page
The National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences is include one of popular university in Pakistan which is also commonly known as “Foundation for Advancement of Science and Technology” (FAST).
Its is a private research university has multiple campuses system in Pakistan
It has five campuses based in different cities and was the first multi-campus university in Pakistan.These campuses located in Chiniot-Faisalabad, Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Peshawar
Admissions 2020 National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences (Fast)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- BS(Accounting & Finance)
- BS(Artificial Intelligence )
- BS(Civil Engineering)
- BS(Computer Science)
- BS(Cyber Security)
- BS(Data Science)
- BS(Electrical Engineering)
- BS(Software Engineering)
- Master of Business Administration
- MS(Accounting & Finance)
- MS(Applied & Linguistics)
- MS(Artificial Intelligence)
- MS(Civil Engineering)
- MS(Computer Network & Security)
- MS(Computer Science)
- MS(Data Science)
- MS(Electrical Engineering)
- MS(Management Sciences)
- MS(Software Engineering)
- MS(Software Project Management)
- PhD(Civil Engineering)
- PhD(Computer Science)
- PhD(Electrical Engineering)
- PhD(Software Engineering)
Candidates must be passed SSC exam and then followed HSSC exam
50% marks obtained in SSC exam and
50% marks obtained in HSSC-I exam
Candidates must be passed O-level exam and then followed HSSC way
50% marks obtained in IBCC which is equal to score x 1.1 and
50% marks obtained in HSSC-I Exam
Candidates must be passed O-level and then followed the A-level exam
100% marks obtained in IBCC which is equal to those marks obtained for O-level x 1.1.
Candidates must have taken NTS-NAT-IE exam .
The marks which are cut-off during NTS-NAT-IE exam must be determined by this University.
Candidates must have taken SAT exam.
Combination of score of 1,000 or more than in SAT-I exam and
At least 550 marks should be obtained in SAT-II examination.
Last Date to Apply:
July 30, 2020
How to apply Admissions 2020 National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences?
For the procedure of admission is as follows be steps:
- Candidates fill Admission Application Form must online by visiting FAST University Website http://nu.edu.pk/ and Click on Admission Tab.
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each applicant, which must be noted for later use.
- Due to COVID-19 situation, there will be no admission test for Undergraduate programs. However, applicants of Graduate programs will opt desired center and slot for admission test.
- Applicants will confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information the university will cancel admission
- The applicant of Graduate program will print his / her ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER.
- The candidates should then visit the test campus which refer by university on the specified date and time as mentioned on the Admit card. Applicant will also bring Rs. 1,000 in cash as test fee.
- Admission of a student automatically stands cancelled if he or she fails in the required exam whose result was not available at the time of admission
Keep Visiting for Admissions 2020 National University Of Computer And Emerging Sciences