The Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Internship opportunities have been advertising to provide the chance to its youth where they will be able to get professional practice with handon exercise. Those qualifies fresh graduates who are still looking for government jobs as a career’s startup then bisp jobs is right choice to apply and join BSIP Internship program.
There are alots of careers benefits of bisp internship program, and great way to measured skilled in social communities with welfare work. Benazir Income Support Programme offering equal opportunities to all Pakistani male and females who belong to any province of country.
Through this program candidates will be finding new careers opportunities in public and private sector BISP program offers alots of careers development chance after the BISP internship training students enter into professional and real life and get financial assistance. It also helps the students obtain their dream job by providing experience in that specific work area.
If you are interested for BISP internship program then check complete details eligibility criteria, benefits and application submission process from this page.
|Place of Posting||Lahore,Karachi,Islamabad and Others|
|Qualification||Graduates in any field|
|Age Limit||Not more then 25 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Those who want to apply for bisp internship program must fulfil the given below criteria and submit application.
- Applicants must have enrolled in relevant degree program with a 2.50/4.00 CGPA or pass out from HEC recognize institute in 3-year graduation degree.
- Candidates must have obtained 50% marks in matric
- Equal opportunity for male and females
- Applicants must be Pakistani nationality holders
- Candidates aged between 22 to 30 years can apply for the BISP Internship program.
- There is a 2% quota for special applicants and a 5% quota is reserved for minorities.
- Males as well as females are also encouraged to apply for this internship opportunity.
- The students who graduated from Madrasa are also encouraged to apply.
BISP Internship Benefits:
There is awesome bisp internship benefits students and internee will get during the session of 8 to 16 weeks this is right platform where individual will get professional experience and with hand on exercises here are some of the main benefits of the BISP internship program.
- This is paid internship program internee will get 10000 pkr per month
- Certificate will be awarded by BISP at the end of program
- Opportunities will open after complete of bisp internship in public and private sector
- The BISP Internship develops a diverse and one-step-ahead method to deal with adversity.
- The organization will provide necessary tools and support to improve the skills in relevant filed
- To develop a network in the public sector.
- It provides opportunities to avail the internationally recognized internships.
How to Apply for BISP Internship Program?
- Interested and eligible candidates submit online application from official BISP website using this link https://publicapps.bisp.gov.pk/InternshipApplicationPortal.aspx applicants must have updated cv to upload on website.
- Applicants must complete the online application form and, if required provide a letter from the sponsoring institution (University or College), on the institution’s official letterhead.
- Applications will only be considered for advertised Internship Programme.
- Applicants should not forward copies of their diplomas and other important documents to BISP Secretariat
- Prospective Interns submitting applications must state clearly and precisely the specific internship for which they are applying, the skills and experience they expect to gain or develop during the period of Internship and the contributions they will make to the work of the BISP as an organization
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- An internship selection panel modeled on the competency-based interview selection panel will be formed to shortlist and select suitable Interns.
- The panel under the Chairmanship of DG (HR), consist of Director Training and representative from concerned department.