Applications are invited for Charge Nurse Jobs in DG Khan Teaching Hospital to hire the talented and hardworking candidates who meet all mention criteria against charge nurse jobs can submit their application. Interested females candidates who have completed Bsc nursing and looking for job in dg khan teaching hospital as careers then submit online application as soon possible. The complete details of Charge Nurse Jobs in DG Khan Teaching Hospital eligibility criteria and application submission process fully describe below.
|Hiring Organization||Dg Khan Teaching Hospital|
|Place of Posting||Dg Khan|
|Qualification||Bachelor to Master|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Name of Post:
- Charge Nurse
- Charge Nurse Jobs in DG Khan Teaching Hospital 2023 | 117 Posts
- Applicants must have passed BSc Nursing from government recognize institute.
- Only Females candiates are eligible to apply for nursing jobs.
- Females must have dg khan domicile.
- Applicants age not less then 21 years old.
- Equal opportunities for all disable, minorities and others
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates submit online form on the portal https://adhoc-shome.pshealthpunjab.gov.pk
- All applicants are requested to fill their applications on online portal before 26.01.2023 by 12:00am Detailed instructions are available for filing applications on online portal for guidance of the candidates No hardcopy either dispatched though post or submitted by hand will be accepted
- Shortlisted eligible candidates will be called for interview. Candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/documents at the time of interview.
- Both Male/Female candidates having domicile of Province of the Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Attested copies of educational qualification certificates (Matric, F.Sc& MBBS alongwith each year’s transcript, Valid PMC/PMDC Certificate), experience certificate, two latest passport size photographs, domicile certificate and CNIC must be attached with online application.
- The employees of government/semi government/autonomous bodies should apply through their respective departments with NOCS.
- Recruitment shall be made according to the existing recruitment policy 2022 of the Government of the Punjab and all quotas shall apply.
- Age relaxation will be as per policy of Government of the Punjab.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and they will be rejected without any intimation.
- The number of posts can be increased/decreased without any information.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for interviews.
- Amazon Jobs from Home 2023 Part Time/Full Time | Amazon Vacancies
- CDA Internship 2023 Monthly Stipend of Rs. 40,000 | Online Apply
- Universal Service Officer MCB Jobs 2023 | All MCB Branches Jobs
- BISE Lahore Board Invigilator Jobs 2023 Male and Females – Application Form
- Toyota Jobs 2023 – Toyota Careers Latest Vacancies Advertisement