Scholarship for matric and intermediate students for financial support to needy,poor and deserving students Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2020-21 Apply Online. Students who have passed matric exam in 2020 and meet all eligibility criteria mention below would be able to apply for the Dalda Scholarship 2020.
The purpose of this scholarship fulfil need those needy students which cannot afford their educational expenditure.
Dalda Foundation almost every year provide scholarships hundred of students from different areas in pakistan if you meet all eligibility criteria you should must apply for this scholarship program. Read full page to check all requirement and application submission procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2020:
- Board of intermediate & secondary education Karachi or Bise Punjab board students who are getting admission in 1st years class will be eligible submit a scholarship application form.
- Those students whose are learning from private colleges also eligible to submit a scholarship application for Dalda Foundation.
- The scholarship for session 2020-21 during taking admission in 1st year Pre-engineering, Pre-medical, commerce, general science, Arts and home economics, DAE, and ICS students should must be apply dalda scholarship.
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible for this scholarship.
- The students’s age will not be more than 17 years old to date: 01 October 2020.
- The salary of candidate’s parent will not more than 20,000/- per month.
- The homes of applicants will not more than 1080 feet, it’s not the applicant for those candidates who are living in villages.
- Matric students can also submit scholarship application forms.
- All students which are getting education from Bise Punjab or Karachi or Fbise or any government board from Pakistan can submit a scholarship application if they get the following marks from Matric.
Marks Required for Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2020:
|Educational Certificate||Percentage of Marks|
|Pre Engineering||80% or above|
|Pre Medical||80% or above|
|General Science||80% or above|
|Commerce||70% or above|
|ICS||70% or above|
|Arts||70% or above|
|Home Economics||70% or above|
|DAE||70% or above|
30 October 2020
How to apply for Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2020?
Those students whose meet the above all requirement can be submitted online at the Dalda Foundation Website at https://dalda.foundation/scholarship-form.html The last date to apply for the scholarship is October 30, 2020.
For more updates keep visiting rozgarkidunya
- Jobs in Multan – Today Multan Jobs 2021 Government & Private Sector
- The Bank of Khyber BOK Jobs 2021 – www.bok.com.pk jobs
- Punjab Assembly Jobs 2021 OTS Result – www.ots.org.pk
- FBR Jobs Inspector Inland Revenue 2021 – 492 Vacancies (Apply Online)
- Punjab Food Authority PFA Nutrition Interns Jobs 2021 – walk in Interview
- Ministry of Railways Internship 2021 Fresh Graduates – Railway Careers