The Prime Minister Government of Pakistan Imran Khan has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Naya Pakistan’s Gareeb Dost Program Undergraduate Scholarships for needy students who can’t afford the educational expenses.
The undergraduate scholarship program for those who belongs to poor families students.That is biggest scholarship program for undergraduate in history of Pakistan.
The Pakistan largest scholarship program phase 2 is going start soon in the end of August or start of September Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program 2020 Undergraduates student will be able to submit their applications by following below instruction
Broese for More Scholarships
Features of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships:
Ehsaas Scholarship program is most valuable steps of Government of Pakistan Imran Khan to promote the higher education among those students which left his / her studies due to low shortage resources to continue their qualifications.
The Government of Imran khan 50% scholarships allocated specifically for girls.Disabled people also be encouraged to apply for this undergraduate scholarship program.In period of 4 years during study government of pakistan pays 200000 Scholarship and annual pay minimum 50000.
Eligibility of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Those students who have get admission in government universities on merit base are eligible.
- Those students who belongs to poor families are also eligible
All Pakistani nationality students of all province are eligible and apply form
Equal opportunity for male and female
How to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate program:
- Eligible students may apply online at HEC (Higher Education Commission) official website http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk
- Students are requested to not directly submit applications to hec only online applications will be accepted.
- For further information concern your university administration regarding undergraduate program.