Federal Investigation Agency FIA Jobs Online apply for latest announced vacancies in Pakistan leading newspaper daily Express. The candidates who are looking job fia gov pk and meet all mention criteria against any listed post. Applications are invited from Pakistani national’s male and females talented, hardworking and honest can submit their applications online at recruitment.fia.gov.pk before the closing date of advertisement.
There are total four hundred plus positions are recently announced and for these fia jobs vacancies required qualification is bachelor, Intermediate, Matric & Primary pass.The complete details fia jobs online apply and eligibility criteria fully describe at this page.Before that this FIA latest advertisement Inspector investigation fia jobs also has been published.
|Hiring Organization||Federal Investigation Agency|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Pakistan|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
- Assistant (BS-15)
- UDC (BS-11)
- Sub Inspector Investigation (BS-14)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-09)
- Constable (BS-05)
- Staff Car Driver (BS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
Details of FIA Jobs 2022 Latest Advertisement
|Post Title||Pay Scale||No of Seats||Qualification|
|Assistant||BPS-15||01||Bachelor + Complete 06 week IT training course by NITB within 01 year after selection|
|Sub Inspector Investigation||BPS-15||55||Bachelor|
Shorthand: 80 w.p.m, Typing Speed: 40 w.p.m
|UDC||BPS-11||05||Intermediate + Complete 03 weeks IT training course by NITB within 01 year after selection|
|Assistant Sub Inspector ASI||BPS-09||30||Bachelor|
|Drivers / SCD||BPS-05||03||Matric|
Motorcycle & LTV License
Motorcycle & LTV License
|Naib Qasid||BPS-01||14||Primary pass|
- One Mile distance in 7 minutes for Male Candidates
- Online Mile distance in 10 minutes for Female Candidates
- Height 5’6 for Male Candidates
- Height 5’4 for Female Candidate
How to Apply – FIA Jobs Online Apply?
- Interested candidates can only submit online applications on FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 24.08.2022.
Term and Conditions:
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time).
- Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted at any place in Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attested copies of Domicile/Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview.
- In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
- No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6 & 7 shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 minutes for male
- candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physical measurement assessment followed by computer-based test (CBT) based on MCQs to be conducted at later stage.
- Successful candidates shall be shortlisted for interview At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- By hand applications will not be accepted /entertained.
- Applicants must bring original CNIC to the test center.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test centre premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview/ physical/endurance & skill tests.
- Applicants shall submit their applications online on FIA web portal recruitment.fia.gov.pk from 02-08-2022.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check FIA web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible/in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centres, test date assignments, registration slips & different test results (Physical/skill/written) related to recruitment against above post.