Government scholarship for Graduates is available who are unemployed. Federal Minister for planning, development and social initiatives has announced 20,000 scholarships for students who have completed their graduation. This announcement is made during international summit on higher education and workforce development in Islamabad. Candidates have crucial opportunity to avail from government scholarship for graduates to continue their studies who cannot afford expenses of their post-graduation.
This fully funded scholarship is announced by Ahsan Iqbal, who said that federal government was committed to giving the underprivileged class access to education, we can say that “The govt has decided to provide 20000 scholarships to unemployed graduates. “universities that offer full scholarships to international students.
Furthermore, students from remote region of the nation as part of the Youth Development Initiatives (YDI), are eligible for this scholarship. Youth Development Initiatives (YDI), is a that programme which was recently introduced by Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Besides this, scholarship for studies in China for the session 2023-2024 by Higher Education Commission (HEC). Its last date for application is December 15-2022. Every student who is looking for government scholarship for graduates can avail from this opportunity and secure their career. HEC has invited applications from Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Pakistani students to study and conduct research in various fields at the best universities in China.
If you desire to want this scholarship then keep reading this article here you will get necessary information regarding government scholarships for graduates, as how you can apply, what will be the eligibility criteria and what is its last date.
- Candidates who are eligible for this scholarship are graduates must have intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years) of education and be under the age of 25 at the time of application.
- Candidates for master’s program must have bachelor degree and age must be 35 at the time of application.
- Applicants must not be recipient of any scholarship currently.
- Candidates must have to provide HAT or USAT test score that will be maximum 50 score out of 100. Those candidates who have taken HAT or USAT test on or after January 01, 2022 may upload the test result on HEC portal for consideration.
How to Apply?
The candidates who have required graduates degree can submit online application at: : http://scholarship.hec.gov.pk/ after registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant.
- Airport Security Jobs 2024 (634 Posts) – www.joinasf.gov.pk
- Orange Train Lahore Jobs 2024 (250 Posts) Latest Advertisement
- PAF New Jobs 2024 (Education Branches) Online Registration
- Junior Technician Vaccinator Jobs (2026 Posts) All Punjab District List
- PAAPAM House Lahore Jobs 2024 For Secretary General