The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa announced latest advertisement of KPK Service Tribunal Peshawar Jobs 2021.Applications are invited to to serve competent individuals who possess the requisite qualification/experience and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile may submit their application against the below listed vacancies. The available vacancies base in Peshawar on contract basis.
The jobs advertisement is published in daily jang and others pakistan leading newspapers on 30 december 2020.Read full page for complete vacancies details and recruitment process.
|Hiring Organization||KPK Service Tribunal|
|Place of Posting||Peshawar|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||KPK Jobs|
|Last Date||15 January 2021|
Name of vacancies:
- Generator Operator
- Photostat Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Process Server
Details of KPK Service Tribunal Peshawar Jobs
|Post Name||Pay Scale||No of Posts||Age Limit||Qualification/Experience|
|Bailif||BPS-04||02||18-40||Middle Pass( 2nd Div.)|
|Generator Operator||BPS-04||01||18-32||Relevant certificates from recognized Technical institute|
|Photostat Operator||BPS-04||01||18-40||Middle Pass( 2nd Div.) with 1-year experience|
How to apply?
- Interested individual should download the application form available on the official website of KPK Service Tribunal i.e. www.kpst.kp.gov.pk
- Candidates send Applications along with attested copies of documents should the office of “Registrar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Service Tribunal, Old Judicial Complex, Khyber Road Peshawar” on or before the last date, i.e. January 15, 2021.
- The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
- Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Jobs 2021
- Bestway Cement Apprenticeship Training Program 2021-22
- Punjab Mineral Company PMC Jobs 2021 January Advertisement
- Teaching Jobs 2021 in Educator Schools System
- FGEI Teaching Internships 2021 – Federal Govt Educational Institutions
- Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs 2021 in Punjab
Follow Us on Twitter