The age of technology and social media now it not possible to beat the competitor without marketing. So, the role of marketing manager is very important which responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies to promote a company’s products or services. The product of companies totally depends on marketing manager because the marketing manager duties who he describes and market the product. The manager is only person who collaborate with other departments such as sales, product development, and customer service, to ensure that the marketing initiatives align with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
A successful marketing manager salary is high and it’s also different country to country. Now marketing expert person demand has been increased and many of boys and girls joining this field after internet innovation and freelancing amazon work from home jobs trend has grown. There are hundreds of marketing expert make money online by offering its service to international companies and client. Some of marking expert works part-time and full time with job and free time.
Marketing Manager Salary in Pakistan Per Month
Marketing manager salary in Pakistan and other countries base on work expertise education and some other factor.The average marketing manager salary in Pakistan starting from 45000 to 80000 plus per month and the entry level marketing manager salary start from 35000 in Pakistan.
But through freelancing a Pakistani graphic marketing expert earn upto 2500 USD dollar which are now 300000 PKR Pakistani. The average salary chart of Pakistani marketing manager salaries are given below
|Experience Level||Percentage||Per Month Salary|
|Entry Level||–||PKR40,500 per month|
|2 to 5 years||Plus 34%||PKR 50,400+|
|5 to 10 years||Plus 48%||PKR 65,300|
|10 to 15 years||Plus 22%||PKR 73,700|
|15 to 20 years||Plus 9%||PKR 79,400|
|20 plus years||Plus 8%||PKR 90,200|
|Pakistani Freelancer||–||Upto 3 Lakh 2000 USD $|
Country Wise Graphic Designer Salary
|Name of Country||Post Title||Average Salary Per Month|
|United State||Marketing Manager||7500 $|
|Canada||Marketing Manager||5583 CAD|
|UAE||Marketing Manager||5980 AED|
|United Kingdom||Marketing Manager||£3000 – £4000|
|Australia||Marketing Manager||7000 AUD|
|India||Marketing Manager||40,300 to 56000 INR per month|
|Saudi Arabia||Marketing Manager||12000 SAR|
|Qatar||Marketing Manager||6094 QAR|
|San Francisco||Marketing Manager||6200 $|
|Singapore||Marketing Manager||5000 SGD|
|Japan||Marketing Manager||418,000 JPY|
|China||Marketing Manager||23000 CNY|
|Turkey||Marketing Manager||7200 TRY|
Digital Marketing Manager Salary
Digital Marketing is term which is used for promoting any thing using digital media like social media, paid search, organic search, email, and others the person who perform all these duties promoting product on digital media known as digital marketing manager and if we talk the digital marketing manager salary which may widely depending on the level of competition for talent in a given location or industry. The average salary of digital manager in the United States is around $82,000 per year, while in the United Kingdom, it is around £35,000 per year. However, in some cities like San Francisco, New York, and London, salaries for Digital Marketing Managers can be significantly higher.
Also Check: Graphic Designer Salary | How to Become a Professional Graphic Designer
Social Media Marketing Salary
Social media marketing salary is different in all countries but social media marketer mostly earn through freelancing in usd.This is more important that social media marketing salary base on company size, location, years of experience, and skills. According to Glassdoor website, the average salary for a Social Media Marketing Manager in the United States is around $57,000 per year, while in the United Kingdom, it is around £30,000 per year. However, in some cities like San Francisco, New York, and London, salaries for Social Media Marketing Managers can be significantly higher.
Senior Marketing Manager Salary
The Senior marketing manager get competitive salary packages due to its level of experience and skills. senior marketing manager role requires a high level of experience and expertise, and demand for skilled professionals in this field is high.Acording the salary updated sites the average base salary for a Senior Marketing Manager in the United States is around $112,000 per year, while in the United Kingdom, it is around £60,000 per year. However, in some cities like San Francisco, New York, and London, salaries for Senior Marketing Managers can be significantly higher.
How to Become a Marketing Manager?
If you want to become a successful marketing manager then follow the below steps:
- Get Relevant Degree/Education: Most employers require a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field. You can also consider pursuing a Master’s degree to advance your career prospects.
- Gain work experience: It’s important to gain experience in marketing-related roles such as marketing coordinator, marketing analyst, or sales representative. This will help you develop a deep understanding of marketing principles, strategies, and tactics.
- Develop skills: As a Marketing Manager, you will need a variety of skills including communication, leadership, analytical, and creative skills. You can develop these skills through education, on-the-job training, and personal development.
- Build a Powerful portfolio: As you gain experience, develop a portfolio of successful marketing campaigns, projects, and initiatives that you have led or contributed to. This will showcase your skills and accomplishments to potential employers.
- Create a Network: Networking is a key aspect of building a successful marketing career. Attend industry events, join professional organizations, and connect with other marketing professionals to expand your network and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in the field.
- Apply for jobs: Once you have developed the necessary skills, education, and experience, start applying for Marketing Manager positions. Make sure to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job requirements and highlight your relevant experience and skills.
Duties of Marketing Manager:
- A marketing manager is responsible for developing and executing all marketing plans to achieve the desire outcome company’s sales and revenue objectives. This includes identifying target markets, determining the appropriate marketing channels, and creating messaging and content that resonates with customers.
- Marketing manager is responsible for managing marketing budgets and ensuring that marketing initiatives are cost-effective and provide a positive return on investment.
- Marketing managers need to stay up-to-date on industry trends and conduct market research to identify opportunities and threats to the company’s marketing strategy.
- Marketing managers oversee the implementation of marketing campaigns, ensuring that all elements of the campaign are executed on time and on budget.
- Marketing managers need to work closely with other departments within the company, such as sales, product development, and customer service, to ensure that the company’s marketing initiatives align with the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Marketing managers need to track and analyze the results of marketing campaigns to determine their effectiveness and make adjustments as needed.
- Jobs Near Me 2023 | Latest Advertisement Private & Government Jobs
- Top IBM Free Online Courses 2023 with Certificates | Enrolled Now
- Highest Paying Jobs in the World 2023 Basic Industries
- How to Do Online Jobs with ChatGPT | Earn Money with Chatgpt 1000$ per month
- Things To Consider When Writing Your Job Application