See Latest National Financial Literacy Program SBP jobs 2020.NIBAF has launched National Financial Literacy Program for Youth (NFLP-Y) to impart essential financial education to Pakistani youth and school going children for strengthening of their money management skills and enhance their understanding of financial matters.
Its program is running under state bank of Pakistan, willing candidates can get career opportunity in this program by submitting of their application form till closing date for the following vacancies
Name of Vacancies:
- Manager Partnership
- Manager Admin and Finance
- Manager Monitoring and Evaluation
- Associate Manager Outreach and Implementation
- Associate Manager Admin and Finance
- Associate Manager Content
- Associate Districts Monitoring and Evaluation Managers
- District Coordinators
Details of National Financial Literacy Program SBP jobs 2020
|Name of Posts||Qualification||Total Positions||Age limit||Location|
|Manager Partnership||Master||1||45 Years||Islamabad|
|Manager Admin and Finance||Master||1||45 Years||Islamabad|
|Manager Monitoring and Evaluation||Master||1||45 Years||Islamabad|
|Associate Manager Outreach and Implementation||Bachelor||3||45 Years||Islamabad|
|Associate Manager Admin and Finance||Bachelor||1||45 Years||Islamabad|
|Associate Manager Content||Bachelor||1||45 Years||Islamabad|
|Associate Districts Monitoring and Evaluation Managers||Bachelor||2||45 Years||Karachi – Lahore|
|District Coordinators||Bachelor||19||45 Years||Gilgit-Abbottabad-DI Khan-Faisalabad-Multan- Sukkur-Makran-Lasbela- Muzaffarabad-Swat-Chitral-Gujranwala-Sialkot-Larkana-Khuzdar- Mirpur –Bahawalpur-Karachi (2).|
How to apply?
- Interested candodates meet above criteria may download application form from https://nflpy.pk/careers/
- Dully filled application form send to below mention address.
- Applications with incomplete information or without clearly mentioning the position applied for will not be considered
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
Project Director National Financial Literacy Program for Youth National Institute of Banking and Finance
Sector H-8/1, Pitras Bukhari Road, Islamabad, Pakistan