New Scholarship By HEC 2020-21 For Bachelors, Masters & PhD Apply Online
Are looking for abroad scholarship program? Then here is HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for Bachelors, Masters & PhD 2020-21 Apply Online for male and female in Hungry. We are providing complete details of HEC abroad scholarship.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K citizens for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme (2020-21), launched by the Hungarian Government under Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme for Bachelors, One-Tier Master’s, Masters and PhD studies.
All grants will be made on the basis of academic merit, quality of research proposals and potential of the applicants as well as the possible impact of their work on the development of Pakistan. The programme is succeeded by HEC, Pakistan and the Tempus Public Foundation, Hungary.
HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme for Male and Female https://hec.gov.pk
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships are available for Pakistani students satisfying basic eligibility criteria in specified restraints and other requirements of Hungarian universities under the following programs:
Bachelor Degree (after 12 years education)
One-Tier Master’s Degree (after 12 years education)
Master Degree (after 16 years education)
PhD Degree (after 18 years education)
AVAILABLE PROGRAMS AND HOST INSTITUTIONS:
Candidates are eligible to apply for those scholarship types and specified study fields as defined by HEC and that are also firm in the educational cooperation programmes in effect between Hungary and the Sending Partner i.e. Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
FINANCIAL COVERAGE & BENEFITS:
Tuition-free education : exemption from the payment of tuition fee
Bachelors and Masters Scholarships: monthly HUF 43,700/- (cca EUR 130) contribution to the living expenses, for 12 months per year, until the completion of studies
Doctoral level: according to the current Hungarian legislation, monthly HUF 140,000/-(cca EUR 415) for the first phase of education (4 semesters) and HUF 180,000 (cca EUR 530) for the second phase (4 semesters) – for 12 months a year, until completion of studies.
Accommodation: Dormitory place or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month to accommodation costs for the whole duration of the scholarship period.
Medical insurance: Health care services according to the relevant Hungarian legislation (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and supplementary medical insurance.
Eligibility Criteria For HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJ&K.
- Applicant’s age must be between the age of 18-22 years for undergraduate programmes, for which they are applying for admission and the age limit should not exceed from 35 years for postgraduate Master’s (18 years) and PhD programs on January 15, 2020. In case of PhD programs, for full time employees of public sector Universities, Colleges and R&D organizations the maximum age must be 40 years on January 15, 2020.
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s degree.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- It is the sole responsibility of candidate to make sure that all Technical/engineering /professional programmes which they are applying, must be accredited by the respective Councils/Governing Organizations such as Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC) etc.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable.
- All candidates must submit medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 15 November 2019, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC reserves the right to recover from candidate or his/her sponsor a consequence amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC.
- Candidates must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Tempus Public Foundation/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement with HEC.
For More Scholarships: Click Here
Applications will not be considered in the following cases:
➧Hungarian citizens (including those with dual citizenships)
➧Applications misrepresenting any information, even if the misrepresentation is pointed out after the scholarship are awarded.
How to apply for HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
Candidates are MANDATORILY compulsory to submit only online applications at the Hungarian and HEC website. Failure to submit online application forms on BOTH submitted websites mentioned at Step (1) & Step (2) will not be considered for further processing.
Hard copies of applications and other documents are not required at the initial stage. However, applicants are required to keep record of all the submitted documents along with printed copies of BOTH application forms (submitted online at HEC & Tempus Public Foundation).
At a later stage of the selection process, applicants will be required to submit hard copies (including online application forms submitted at HEC portal with deposit slip & Tempus Public Foundation portal) along with attested photo copies of all the original documents. Original medical certificate and police clearance certificate also need to be submitted.
Step (1) Tempus Public Foundation Online Application:
All applications shall be submitted through the online application system of Tempus Public Foundation Hungary. After registration, the applicants are able to access the application surface and upload the required documents. Please note that no applications will be accepted without the online submission and after the deadline. After applying online, get its printed copies for record. To apply online please visit: https://apply.stipendiumhungaricum.hu
Step (2) HEC Online Application:
Interested candidates Apply online at HEC website: https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/arl. After registration and filling in your profile, please select “Academic & Research Linkages” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. While submitting an application online at HEC website, do attach scan copy of deposit slip of Rs. 300/- on account of HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 in HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, Sector H-9, Islamabad. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd (HBL), Pakistan.
All of the following documents are compulsory and need to be submitted online until January 15, 2020.
|New Scholarship By HEC 2020-21 For Bachelors, Masters & PhD Apply Online|