Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Internship Program 2023 has been officially announced through its pec careers job page for those Pakistani male and females who have pass recently fresh degree in engineering field and now looking for training then PEC 2000 internships by government for engineer in various sector has been announced. The major purpose of this program is to provide fresh graduates with hands-on exposure, working knowledge, skill enhancement, and professional competence to handle the latest techniques and technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity who have completed their degree in 2018-2022 and still not enrolled in any training or internship program can apply for pec internship. The complete details of pec training eligibility criteria and application submission process given at this page.
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Place of Posting||Pakistan|
|Qualification||Graduates or equal|
|Age Limit||Not more then 30 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Stipend||will be paid|
Eligibility Criteria for PEC Internship:
- The Fresh Graduate’s First Internship is in no way any offer (immediately or subsequently) of a job.
- It is a placement which will automatically terminate after six months (06) and as such not be construed as granting any right or absorption or job with the concerned organization.
- While applying, if any applicant gives wrong information, he/ she will be disqualified for the subject scheme.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Disabled applicants have 2% quota
- For minorities 5% quota is reserved
- Applicant must be Pakistani nationals
- Experience certificate will be awarded
- Stipend of Rs.30,000/- will be paid to the selected Trainee Engineers
- Chance to get dream post after completion of internship
- Enhance the skill growth
- Interested candidates are required to fill the Internship Application Form and provide necessary documents
- Received applications will be scrutinized as per criteria.
- Interview of eligible candidates will be conducted.
- Final approval for selection of internees shall be accorded by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet all criteria submit online application from PEC official website using this link: https://ojt.pec.org.pk/
- Registration by applicants through submission of data including Discipline, Domicile, location & Area of Interest along with CV
- Segregation of Data in the form of Discipline, Domicile, Location & Area of Interest by PEC for employers.
- Access of applicant’s pool to interested Employers as per their need/ requirement (industry, technical organization, HEIs, R&D, Services, marketing).
- Selection of applicants by the employers themselves through profile/ CV review and Interview (if needed).
- Employers will share the list of selected candidates to PEC for formal notification.
- After approval of PEC, the selected candidates will be notified
- Release of salary by PEC to the concerned employers for their selected Trainee Engineers.
- Acknowledgement of salary paid to the Trainee Engineers must be submitted to PEC by the Employers
- After completion of six-month duration, employer will submit a feedback report as per PEC format.
- Experience Certificate will be issued by PEC to Trainee Engineers on successful completion, in consultation with respective Employer.
- Airport Security Jobs 2024 (634 Posts) – www.joinasf.gov.pk
- Orange Train Lahore Jobs 2024 (250 Posts) Latest Advertisement
- PAF New Jobs 2024 (Education Branches) Online Registration
- Junior Technician Vaccinator Jobs (2026 Posts) All Punjab District List
- PAAPAM House Lahore Jobs 2024 For Secretary General