The government of Punjab announced various positions for planning and development department. Planning & Development Board Punjab Jobs 2020 (12 March 2020). Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth Project announces posts on contract basis. Applicants submit online form for the positions of Office Secretary, Computer Operator/Stenographer, Record Keeper, Dispatch Rider, Receptionist, Naib Qasid, Janitor/Cleaner are vacant. The Last date for submission of applications is 30th March 2020.
Complete eligibility criteria and other application submission procedure completely mention below if you have any question in your mind regarding Planning & Development Board jobs free ask in comments section.
Government of the Punjab Planning Development Board Punjab Jobs
|1||Organization||Planning & Development Board|
|2||Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
|5||Last Date||30 March 2020|
Name of Vacancies:
- Office Secretary
- Computer Operator/Stenographer
- Record Keeper
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
Bachelor / Graduation
Those candidates who has Punjab domicile can apply
18 to 45 Years
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates for Sr. No. 1 to 3 candidates are required to apply online through portal of PITB at https://www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 4 to 7 candidates are required to submit their applications along with CVs, 2 passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC, certificates and testimonials should reach the following address given below.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Application submitted by hand at the given address or can be posted at the given mailing address will be accepted.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. For more government jobs please stay in touch with us at rozgarkidunya.com