Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship Program has been announced for matric pass students all over the Pakistani. This is an excellent opportunity for 500 young talented students who have passed recently matric exam from government school and now want to continue study but worried about financial needs so apply for PSF scholarship program which is specially announced for needy students in Pakistan.
Eligibility Criteria for PSF Scholarship
- Students who have passed the 10th class/SSC/Matric examination in 2022 only from pure government sector schools are eligible to apply.
- Students scoring a minimum of 60% overall marks and 70% in four science subjects viz., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology/Computer Science/Technical Subject.
- Attested copies of the Matric/SSC result card, CNIC/B-Form, and domicile certificate of the student. However, if the student’s domicile is not available, the father’s domicile is acceptable for the test only and shortlisted candidates will be required to present their own domicile at the time of the interview.
- Private, semi-government or any other type of school is not eligible as per the approved PC-I of STFS.
Selection Criteria of PSF Matric Base Scholarships
- Initial screening/shortlisting will be done on the basis of the score as per the above eligibility criteria.
- Science Aptitude Test (written test) from English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (25% each) at the SSC level of the National Curriculum.
- Paper Based 1.0 test (Scenario-based and Shape based).
- Interview/presentation on innovative ideas.
- Seats will be allocated as per the Federal Government quota system including Minority and Disability quotas. Equal opportunity for male and female students keeping the male-to-female ratio of 50:50.
- Monthly Scholarship @Rs. 15,000 per month for two years of F.Sc.
- Study visits to S&T organizations, universities, and labs.
- Undertaking research projects during F.Sc under the mentorship of selected University Professors.
How to Apply for PSF Scholarships?
Interested Students should visit the NTS website: www.nts.org.pk to apply online, Fee Rs.500/- can only be paid via 1Link 1Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet, Banking/Mobile Banking/EasyPaisa/JazzCash/TCS Express Counters by downloading fee challan/deposit slip.
Send a copy of the filled online Application form along with Attested copies of the Detailed Marks Sheet of SSC/Matric, own Domicile/ fathers domicile, and CNIC/B-Form to NTS Headquarters (Pakistan Science Foundation project), plot #96, Street # 04, Sector H¬8/1, Islamabad.
The last date for Submission of the application is 23 December 2022.
- Amazon Jobs from Home 2023 Part Time/Full Time | Amazon Vacancies
- CDA Internship 2023 Monthly Stipend of Rs. 40,000 | Online Apply
- Universal Service Officer MCB Jobs 2023 | All MCB Branches Jobs
- BISE Lahore Board Invigilator Jobs 2023 Male and Females – Application Form
- Toyota Jobs 2023 – Toyota Careers Latest Vacancies Advertisement