Latest Punjab Tourism Department Jobs 2022 – Jobs in tourism department. The government of Punjab Pakistan decides to fill the vacant in Punjab Truism Department. TDCP Turism Development Corporation of Punjab has published the advertisement for the posts analyst and othersCandidates form all Punjab who meet the complete below mentioned requirement apply for the following vacant according their qualification and skills experience.
Details Punjab Tourism Department Jobs 2022
|1||Organization||Punjab Tourism Department|
|4||Salary Pakage||20,000 to 50,000|
|5||Last Date||15 May 2020|
Applications are invited to fill the follwing vacancies form the right candidates the posting will be on contract base for ADB Project.
Name of Vacant:
- Data analyst
- Research Analyst
Punjab Tourism Department Jobs 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
|Sr #||Posts||Total Post||Qualification||Exp||Age|
|1||Data analyst||1||16 Year of Education||5-7 Years||22-35|
|2||Coordinator||6||16 Year of Education||3-5 Years||22-35|
|3||Research Analyst||2||16 Year of Education||2 Years||22-35|
16th Feb 2022
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk
- Detailed eligibility , selection criteria and job description is available at ptegp.punjab.gov.pk/careers
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
- Deadline for application is 16 February 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Govt.employee apply through the proper channel
Punjab Tourism Department Jobs advertisement
|Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2022 Phase 2||Apply Here|
|ECP Jobs 2022 for Election Officer (59 Posts)||Apply Here|
|Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs||APply Here|
- DG Khan Jobs 2022 Planning and Development Department
- Aiou Teaching Jobs 2022 Advertisement – www.aiou.edu.pk.Jobs
- FGEI Jobs 2022 (Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff) – Federal Education
- Scholarship in China 2022 for International Students – Apply Now
- KSA Scholarship 2022 | Scholarships for Pakistani Students in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia