FIA Inspector Jobs 2023 has been announced through Federal public service commission fpsc to fill the available positions with suitable and qualified candidates on BSP-16.Those individual who are looking for jobs in Federal Investigation Agency FIA under federal government then here is an excellent opportunities to apply for Inspector investigation fia jobs from Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK, Ex-FATA, and Gilgit Baltistan ( GB) till closing date of advertisement.
These are permanent post on open merit and quota also will be include. The applications who have complete bachelor degree with ( second class/class C) from a University recognized by the HEC can check complete details of FIA inspector jobs,criteria,salary and application submission process at this page.
|Hiring Organization||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Pakistan|
|Age Limit||22-28 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||FPSC Jobs|
|Salary Range||45000-70000 Per Month|
- Inspector FIA
Details of FIA Inspector Jobs 2023 Advertisement 03/2023
|Age Limit||22 – 33 Years including 5 years relaxation.|
|Qualifications||Bachelor in any Field (14 years or 16 years)|
|Physical Requirement||Height Limit for Males:– 5 foot 6 Inch|
Height Limit for Females:- 5 foot 2 Inch
Minimum Weight for Males: 48.1 Kg
Minimum Weight for Females: 45 Kg
Open Merit – 3
Punjab – 21
Sindh – 9
KPK – 6
Balochistan – 2
Ex – FATA – 1
GB – 1
AJK – 1
|Case Number||F.4-46/2023-R (02/2023).|
|Last Date to Apply||20th December 2021|
FIA Inspector Syllabus:
This is the fia inspector jobs syllabus after applying applicants start preparation the fia jobs exam by downloading fia past papers
|English test||20 Marks|
|Current Affairs test||16 Marks|
|General Knowledge test Everyday Science testGeneral Awareness test||16 Marks|
|Pakistan Affairs testIslamiat/Islamic Studies test||16 Marks|
|Maths (Basic Arithmetic) test||16 Marks|
|Basic Knowledge of Federal Investigation Agency Act||16 Marks|
|Total Maks||100 Marks|
FIA Inspector Jobs Description:
Multiple duties perform FIA inspector some are general duties listed below:
- The FIA Inspector may also be responsible for providing security for VIPs and other important persons with its team
- The FIA Inspector conduct inquiries and investigate to gather evidence, identify suspects, and build cases against criminals.
- The FIA Inspector is responsible for investigating and preventing crimes related to cybercrime, terrorism, human trafficking, money laundering, and Others under its post.
- The FIA Inspector may be required to testify in court and assist in the prosecution of criminals.
- The FIA Inspector may also be responsible for conducting raids and making arrests of suspected criminals.
FIA Inspector Salary and Benefits:
The FIA salary depends on various factor qualification grade, experience, and location. As the basic pay scale of an FIA Inspector in Pakistan ranges from BPS-16 to BPS-18. The monthly salary of an FIA Inspector in BPS-16 is around PKR 30,370 while an FIA Inspector in BPS-18 can earn a monthly salary of around PKR 63,050. Moreover, the with basic scale many other allowances such as medical, house rent, transport, and others also included. The annual increment also ad every years.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who meet all eligibility criteria apply by visiting FPSC Official website: http://www.fpsc.gov.pk
- Before submitting online application, you must need to download challan form and submit in any NBP branch.
- No TA/DA will be given for Test and Interview.
- Ba-Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship 2023 | Government 60000 Paid Internship
- Clerk Jobs in Ministry of Defence 2023 (Matric & Inter Pass Apply)
- FBR Custom Jobs 2023 Pakistan | 1100+ Posts – Online Apply
- PTV Latest Jobs 2023 Online Apply – Pakistan Television Corporation
- Call Center Officer Meezan Bank Jobs 2023 Karachi – Latest Advertisement