Federal government of Pakistan latest jobs FPSC Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2020 Consolidated Adv No. 5/2020 FPSC officially announced jobs advertisement form for the Assistant Private Secretary in multiple department candidates having said qualification and experience submit online application form for the desired department below.
For these posts male and females both are eligible to apply complete details and eligibility criteria is fully mention below
FPSC Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2020-www.fpsc.gov.pk
|1||Hiring Organization||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|2||Posting Date||4, July 2020|
|3||Job Type||Full Time|
|4||Jobs Location||Balochistan, Islamabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, Sindh|
|6||Last Date||July 20, 2020|
|7||Address||Aga Khan Road, Sector F-5/1, Islamabad|
Name of Departments:
- Finance Division
- Pakistan Customs Department
- Federal Board of Revenue
- Management Services Wing
- Establishment Division
- Ministry of National Health Services
- Regulations and Coordination
- Airports Security Force
- Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Science and Technology
- Ministry of Privatization
- Intelligence Bureau
- Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Department
- Ministry of Narcotics Control
- Ministry of Law and Justice
Details of FPSC Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2020
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Qualification||Gender|
|BPS-16||20-28||Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s|
degree from a University recognized by HEC.
(ii) Minimum shorthand speed: 100 w.p.m. and
typing speed: 50 w.p.m.
(iii) Must be computer literate.
Application Procedure for FPSC Assistant Private Secretary Jobs 2020
- All applications must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates may edit on-line applications only once within the closing date in order to rectify any error/ omission
- Information claimed in on-line application form will be treated as final.
- Subsequent claims of experience, earlier not given in on-line form, are considered afterthought and an
- attempt to become eligible. Such subsequent claims shall not be accepted.
- Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or
- before the closing date, addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light
- of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online
- applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
- The rate of fee for various posts is:- BS-16 to 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS20 and above= Rs. 1500/-
- The fee may be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of
- National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government
- under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft
- / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable
- Original T.R may be preserved and provided to the supervisory staff at the time of test/ examination at the
- Center given in Admission Certificates. Photocopy or Bank Scroll is not acceptable.
- T.R may not be sent to FPSC in advance but provided at the time of test/ exam or when asked for.
Conduct of Test:
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of
- Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test.
- Without original Treasury Receipt candidates would not be allowed entry in the Examination Hall.
- Photocopy of T.R/ Bank Scroll would not be accepted. Candidates are advised to preserve the original T.R so as
- to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls.
- Test/ Examination for Consolidated Advt. No. 5/2020 will tentatively be held from 15
- th November, 2020
- onwards. Such tests/ Examination can however be conducted earlier also in case of limited number of
- For the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) candidates will be called for Test at Islamabad, Lahore,
- Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available.
- Only those who qualify the Typing Test will be allowed to appear in Shorthand & Computer literacy tests