HEC laptop scheme 2023 registration has been started from 1st June 2023, so students who are eagerly waiting for opening of online portal for laptop free registration can avail and submit their required documents for laptop registration. HEC laptop scheme has announced by Shahbaz Sharif for students of Pakistan. So, the students of colleges, universities and technical colleges which is recognized by HEC.
Every year, HEC scholarship and laptop scheme opened for the students who are talented, and ambitious applicants have golden opportunity to get free laptop, as we know laptop become basic, so Shabaz Shrif prime minister of Pakistan has opened laptop scheme for youth.
All of these students who are recipients of other scholarships are not eligible to apply for this laptop, which will be given to students based on their academic performance. The full details of the Punjab Government Laptop Scheme are available on this website. The students would be chosen according to their performance. Bright polytechnic students are also welcome to apply.
This announcement has limited duration of registration as candidates have to apply before 20 June as this is the last date. In this article we will explain how you can apply, what will be the eligibility criteria and list of eligible universities.
Detail of HEC Laptop Scheme
|Scholarship Type||HEC Laptop Scheme|
|Opening Date||30th May 2023|
|Closing Date||20 June 2023|
- Only those students are eligible who are studying in hec recognized university.
- Age of student must be from 18 to 29
- Only undergraduate, phD student can apply for this PM youth laptop scheme.
- Application status will be verified from relevant university.
- Student will be selected on the basis of merit.
- Registration last date is 20 June 2023
- First Semester/First Year Students enrolled in a 4-year BS/BSc programme at any HEC-recognized university or college are eligible to apply for the Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme 2023. 70% Marks/3.00 CGPA in Semester-wise and 60% Marks in the Annual Examination.
- In this round, candidates who are listed as eligible on the PM Youth Official website will get computers. In the near future, more applications will be added to the current list.
How to Apply?
- Application procedure for laptop scheme is very simple. By following this link www.Pmyp.gov.pk. you have to first enter your cnic number in input box and click the submit button.
- Three sections will show, personal, academic and contact verification, you have to complete it one by one with accurate information because each information will verify from university in which you are enrolled.
- At the end, you have to enter your valid mobile phone number, and email and click on them to get verification code.
- Fill the application form correctly with all information marked mandatory (*)
- Applicant must provide valid CNIC, email and mobile numbers as information once submitted CANNOT be modified.
- Applicants must use email address and phone number of which you have an access
- In case of any difficulty in submitting the online application form, applicants are advised to contact the focal person of their respective university / institute.
- UK Free Visa Apply 2023 | Free UK Visa for All! Here’s How to Apply
- Meezan Bank Jobs 2023 For Personal Banking Officer (PBO) Multiple Cities
- Master of Arts in Christian Education Online 2023 | Free Enrolled
- Allied Bank Internship 2023 | Paid Internship – Fresh Graduates and Master Hiring
- Latest Jobs in State Bank of Pakistan 2023 – Online Apply