The Master of Arts in Christian Education Online is one of the most wonderful and is a professional degree that includes basic studies in Bible, theology, church history, and practical theology.
This arts education is designed to prepare talented students for the ministry of education and formation in congregational and institutional settings to offer earning or training for teaching the Christian religion in secular schools.
Therefore, students who are graduates of this program will possess effective teaching and dynamic leadership skills, and garner in-depth knowledge of Christian education. Online Master of Christian Education programs will include a curriculum.
So, the various methods of applying foundational theories and concepts in Christian studies to the modern ministry system. Some institutions or boards allow students to select a specific area of concentration within Christian studies, such as school counselling and educational administration.
In other words, many programs also include students of other religions, like Islam. An MA is a master’s degree awarded to students that have completed a program studying humanities communications, philosophy and English.
In addition, the aim of the Master of Arts in Christian Education program is to equip students for service in Christian education and usually in a local church-related organization. This program is designed to be completed within two academic years.
Features of Master of Arts in Christian Education Online
- Online Master of Christian Education programs are not as numerous.
- Most online programs require some on-campus requirements.
- Online Master of Education programs may also require candidates to complete work in their congregations or churches as well.
- This degree is well-respected among non-profit organizations and ministries.
- Learning with the Breadth of the Church
- Learning with faithful and world- class scholar.
- Learning for the Mind and the Heart.
- Learning for the Church’s Present.
- Online Master of Religious Education program can be completed within 2.5 years on average.
- The curriculum consists of 100% 8-week courses.
- They will discuss effective pedagogy in a classroom setting and serve churches through small ministry groups.
- Global studies course guides are available upon request.
- Sixty credit hours must be completed in the Divinity program.
- Application fee is not required and a deferred $50 application fee will be evaluated in the Financial Check-in.
Some of the courses of an Master of Arts in Christian Education Online, World-Class Scholarsstian Education program are given below in line step by step:
- Biblical Studies
- History and Ecumenic
- Practical Theology
- Human Sciences
- Pastoral Care
- Conflict Resolution
- Ministry of Teaching
- Team Ministry Leadership
- Spiritual Formation
- Submit an official transcript of all previous colleges attended.
- The transcript must indicate an earned bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college.
- Have a cumulative undergraduate approximate B average.
- The online program application accompanied by a non-refundable processing fee.
- The related area and evidence of an overall productive GPA.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- Author a personal statement of interest.
- Complete a writing assessment
- Regent University
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Columbia International University
- Grand Canyon University
- University of Holy Cross
- Athens State University
- Oklahoma Baptist University
- Fordham University
- Dallas Theological Seminary
- One Year Online Master Degree Program in Education 2023
- Masters of Education Online Courses 2023 | A to Z Guide
- Doctor of Education Online Degree Programs 2023 | Full Guide
- Master of Arts in Christian Education Online 2023 | Free Enrolled
- Best Online Colleges That Offer Laptop 2023 | College List