Pakistan Medical Commission PMC MDCAT Registration 2020-21.Candidates who are wiling to get admission in pakistan Government and Private Medical college or universities can submit online application from 22 October 2020.Selection process for successful candidates through National testing Service NTS.
PMC invites applications from male and females candidates across country for appearing in MDCAT Examination for admissions into MBBS/BDS programs in recognized medical and dental colleges in Public and Private sectors across the country including Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJ&K).Any student seeking admission in any medical or dental college shall mandatorily be required to have passed the MDCAT examination held by PMC. The passing marks for the MDCAT examination shall be 60%.
Details of PMC MDCAT Registration 2020
MDCAT TEST SCHEDULE:
|Online Registration Start||22 October 2020|
|Closing Date of Registration||2nd November 2020|
|Test Date MDCAT||15 November 2020|
|Reporting Time at the Exam Centre||8:00 am|
|Fee (Non Refundable)||Rs: 1500/=|
PMC National MDCAT 2020 Test Centers
PMC MDCAT exam will be held in following cities of Pakistan according applicants strength
- Sialkot, Rahim Yar Khan
- Hassan Abdal,
- Kharian/ Jhelum, Faisalabad
- D.I. Khan
Eligibility Criteria MDCAT 2020
- Minimum 65% marks in F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) or equivalent(with Biology ,Chemistry,Physics/Maths as major subjects)
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- Foreign nationals of Pakistan origin / dual nationals and overseas Pakistanis can also appear in MDCAT Exam against open merit seats.
Test Pattern of National MDCAT Exam 2020
MDCAT exam shall comprise of a single question paper containing 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) divided into following our (04) sections:
- Biology 80MCQs
- Chemistry 60 MCQs
- Physics 40 MCQs
- English 20 MCQs
The duration of the exam shall be 150 minutes (2 &1/2 hours) and the total marks shall be 200. There will be No Negative Marking in the exam.
Additional details about MDCAT, Admission Regulations 2020-21, syllabus, and sample paper are available at the PMC website.
How to apply for PMC MDCAT Registration 2020?
- PMC MDCAT 2020-21, please visit www.pmc.gov.pk and click on the MDCAT Portal link to get started and fill in the application form. Or go directly to https://www.nts.org.pk/PMC/
- Register by using CNIC/B Form Number/Passport Number, Mobile Number, and Email address (please use the mobile number and email address which is accessible to you for receiving the SMS/email messages)
- Login to your account by using the credentials created in the step above to fill the application form (Personal& Academic Information etc.),upload following documents:
- Passport size latest photograph with blue or white background.
- CNIC/B-Form/NICOP or Passport.
- After the application form is saved candidate will be prompted to Print the fee challan
- Candidate to deposit the fee challan generated through online application in any branch of HBL, ABL or MCB in cash by 2nd November 2020. Fee amount is Rs.1500
- Candidate is required to scan and attach the paid copy of the fee challan by login back into his/her MDCAT portal account.
- After uploading the paid copy of fee challan, please click the Final Submit button to submit your application. (Candidate to make sure that his/her information is entered correctly before final submission).
- h. The system will prompt the candidate to print the final application form
- Candidate will send the signed application form along with the original PMC copy of the paid fee challan to National Testing Service – Pakistan, Plot 96, Street # 4, H 8/1, Islamabad
- Any fake information / document submission will result in the blacklisting of the candidate.
Follow these steps after registration.
- Step 1: Save your application.
- Step 2: Print fee challan.
- Step 3: Upload paid fee challan.
- Step 4: Final submit your application.
- Step 5: Print your application and send signed copy via courier
See below ad for PMC MDCAT Registration 2020 more details