PPSC job advertisement 31/2021 for research officer jobs 2021 are announced for those candidates who are looking for employment in agricultural department. These jobs are mentioned in advertisement of 27th October 2021 for unemployed people who have good qualification but due to shortage of employment in Pakistan are unable to show their abilities. But now, such candidates have crucial chance to express their eligibilities as research officer jobs are announced in crop reporting service.
Male & female as well as transgender also have equal opportunity as they can submit their application and start their career in well-organized department. Research officer career is one of the best professions and you can be professional by improving your skills working in this field. This is well-paying and reputed field in which you have to do research and do experience on crops for better production. If you want to become part of this department you have to apply before 11th November 2021. In this article, you will get detail about application procedure, salary and benefits packages, all eligibility criteria and responsibilities of research officer jobs.
|Hiring Organization||Agricultural Department|
|Place of Posting||Water Management Research Farm, Renala Khurd, District Okara|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Gender||Male/Female & Transgender|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Last Date||11 November 2021|
Introduction to Agricultural Department
Agricultural Department mission is to sustain food security and support national economy. They provide every basic facility to the farmers so that they improve the crop production. We can say that agriculture is mainstay of Pakistan’s economy and various departments are involved in the success of this organization. It accounts for 21% of the GDP and together with agro-based products fetches 80% of the country’s total export earnings. More than 48% of the labour force is engaged in this sector.
Detail of Research Officer Jobs
- Research Officer
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree (minimum second division) in Geographical Information System (GIS), Space Science or Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing from a University recognized by the Higher Education Commission; AND One year experience in the use of Geographical Information System (GIS), Space Science or Geographical Information System and Remote Sensing application in the field of Agriculture preferably natural resources
- Male, female & transgender
- 11st November 2021
Salary & benefits
You will get a lot of benefits, some of them are given below,
- Competitive salary packages
- Job security
- Medical surety
- Enhancement of thoughts
- Growth of skills and experience
- Productive management
Responsibilities of Research Officer
What are the main duties of research officer, there are some given below,
- To supervise research projects.
- Work with team members
- Surety of projects remains on schedule
- Determination the goals of research projects and research methods.
- Maintain test parameters.
- Research officers might also review
- Analyze data during the course of the project.
- One paper written test followed by interview or interview.
- candidate obtains qualifying marks (40% marks) in the written test irrespective of the fact that whether he / she is called for interview or not and if he/ she obtains qualifying marks (50% marks) in interview.
- If a candidate qualified the written test with 40% qualifying marks and called for interview.
- If they succeed in interview they are eligible for research officer jobs.
How to Apply?
Application procedure for research jobs is very simple as download application form by www.ppsc.gov.pk. For all posts to be filled through written tests, followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to 03, in case the candidate who fails in written tests/interview thrice for a specific post. You have to pay 600 challan fee.