We are pleased to inform you the career opportunity in State Bank of Pakistan. State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2020 for OG-2 (SBOTS) 24th Batch. SBP has announced officer training program 2020 batch 24th.It’s really golden opportunity every Pakistani who wants to join Pakistan largest central bank State bank of Pakistan.
SBP is looking for high caliber and dynamic professionals candidates form all Pakistan OG-2 officer.
State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2020 for OG-2 OFFICERS TRAINING SCHEME (SBOTS) – 24th Batch
SBP is the Central Bank to regulate the monetary and credit system of country and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources. Consistent strengthening of its regulatory and supervisory regime is reflected in the performance and resilience of the banking sector in the face of recent challenging macro financial environment.
We are providing here complete details of SBP jobs and selection process to you which you make easy to submit application form for OG-2.
|1||Organization||Sate Bank of Pakistan|
|3||Education||16 Years of Education|
|5||Salary||Rs:82000 per month|
Name of Positions:
Officer Training Scheme (OG-2)
Applicants must have Master or Bachelor Degree with 16 Years of Education latest 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA in the following subjects
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Information System & Technology
- Human Resource
SBP has equal chance for
All Pakistani nationality holders may apply for Officer Training Scheme Batch 2 State Bank of Pakistan Jobs from
Benefits after joining:
1-Monetized Salary Rs: 82000 per month
2-Medical Facilities as per bank rules
3-Staff loan and other benefits available
Last date of submission of applications is 20th April, 2020.
Application State Bank of Pakistan Jobs 2020 for OG-2 and Testing Procedure:
- Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above eligibility criteria are required to log on NTS website www.nts.org.pk and follow the procedure for submission of online application form.
- Age will be considered as per CNIC
- Applications devoid of the required information and details like Photograph, Date of Birth, experience/qualification dates or any other important information will not be shortlisted.
- Printable copy of Application Form along with copy of the deposit slip is required to be posted to Joint Director (Resource Management), Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan I. I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi.
- Applications submitted in person or through e-mail will not be entertained.
- Candidates shortlisted by SBP based on eligibility criteria shall be sent admit cards by NTS at their postal addresses to appear in the written test to be held at designated test centers.
- SBP/NTS will upload the lists of qualified candidates on their respective websites.