PPSC Senior Data Analyst Jobs 2022 are announced for candidates who are desired to get their employment in School education Department (Punjab Examination Commission). This is most reputed career in which you will get peace and competitive salary packages. Data analyst serves as a staircase for an organization data and use it to make strategic business decisions. This job requires math and computer knowledge because it is a technical job.
Senior data analyst jobs are announced across the Punjab so male; female and transgender have equal opportunity. How you can apply, what are the salary & benefits, responsibilities and eligibility criteria detail is given below.
|Hiring Organization||School Education Department (Punjab Examination Commission)|
|Place of Posting||PEC Office, Wahdat Colony, Lahore|
|Qualification||Matric to Master|
|Job Category||Government Job|
Detail of Senior Data Analyst Jobs Advertisement
Name of Post
- Senior Data Analyst
Required Qualification & Experience
- Sixteen (16) years of education (at least 2nd division) from any national or international HEC recognized university in Statistics/ Education/ Economics/ Mathematics and Information Technology.
- Preference will be given to candidates with advance qualification in these disciplines.
- Five (5) years’ experience including 3 years’ experience in the field of data collection, compilation and report writing in education sector and research based organizations.
- Preferably experience of managing research projects, large scale data management and analysis.
- High proficiency in use of professional research related computer packages.
No. of Posts
- Male, Female & Transgender
- Male: 30 to 45 + 5 = 50 years Female: 30 to 45 + 8 = 53 years Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
Salary & benefits
These jobs will provide you a lot of benefits as you will get competitive salary packages, chances to work with professionals, get good experience, show your talent, job security, helpful management and medical assurance.
Responsibilities of Data Analyst Jobs
There are some duties of Data analyst are given below,
- They have to identify data source
- They should collect data
- Organize data source and make them usable format.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining databases.
- Sourcing missing data.
- To assess quality of data and remove or clean data.
- One paper written test followed by interview or interview.
- candidate obtains qualifying marks (40% marks) in the written test irrespective of the fact that whether he / she is called for interview or not and if he/ she obtains qualifying marks (50% marks) in interview.
- If a candidate qualified the written test with 40% qualifying marks and called for interview.
- If they succeed in interview they are eligible for research officer jobs.
How to Apply?
Application procedure for research jobs is very simple as download application form by www.ppsc.gov.pk. For all posts to be filled through written tests, followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to 03, in case the candidate who fails in written tests/interview thrice for a specific post. You have to pay 600 challan fee. You have to apply before 15 November 2021. You can download challan form from the official site of ppsc.
You can also see these jobs
|01||Research Officer Jobs||View Detail & Apply|
|02||Ministry of Foreign Affair||View Detail & Apply|