WORKER WELFARE BOARD KPK SCHOLARSHIP 2020.The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa worker welfare board fund has been announced latest scholarships for those children of industrial and mine workers studying in colleges,universities or other institution in session 2020-21.
scholarship will be paid for those students studying in different institute Scholarships form will be submitted latest by November 30 for Fall 2020 session and by February 26 for the Spring 2021 session.
The worker welfare board Fund KP shall bear all the expenses of the eligible student including Admission fee, tuition fee, transport charges, hostel fee, library fee, computer fee and exam fee. A monthly stipend will also be given to the students for pocket expenses.
|Offered Scholarship By||Worker Welfare Board KPK|
|Last Date to Apply||November 30 for Fall 2020 session and by February 26 for the Spring 2021 session.|
Details of Worker Welfare Board KPK Scholarship 2020
Students are divided into the following three categories for base on Scholarship:
- Students are enrolled in educational institute under the administration of the Worker Welfare Board / Fund. If seats are not available in these institutions, students may get admission in Public Schools or Cadet Colleges under any Provincial or Federal Government. Students enrolled in Worker Welfare Board’s higher secondary schools shall be given priority. A Monthly stipend of PKR: 3500/- shall be given to these students. The last date to apply for Category-1 is October 31, 2020.
- Graduation degree (2 year or 4 degree) Higher Education Commission HEC recognized Government or Private University or students enrolled in Affiliated Government Colleges. A monthly stipend of PKR: 4500/- The last date to apply: December 31, 2020
- Engineering or Medical Degree or Post graduation degree from a recognized Government or Private university or College. Monthly 5500/- stipend. Last date: March 31, 2021
|More Scholarship 2020 in Pakistan|
|Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarships Phase II 2020|
|Free Study In Turkey For Pakistani Students 2020 | Turkey Scholarships|
|New Scholarship By HEC 2020-21 For Bachelors, Masters & PhD Apply Online|
How to apply for Worker Welfare Board KPK Scholarship 2020?
Required documents for Worker Welfare Board KPK Scholarship 2020 with Attested form 17 Grade Officer
- Admission offer letter by HEC/PMDC/PEC/HERA recognized institution
- Scholarship form attested by factory Management or CBA
- Copy of CNIC/Form-B/Birth Certificate
- Copy of Worker’s CNIC
- Attest able EOBI/ESSI Worker Card
- Copy of EOBI/ESSI worker card
- Copies of DMCs/Marks sheets/Result cards of previous exams
- Original Service Certificate by the respective factory
- Original Payslip from the respective factory
- Copy of 2% payment certificate as per relevant registration act/industrial and Mines act
- Copies of fee payment receipt of the respective university
- Document proof of the registration/recognition of the institution
Note: All Documents should must be attested